Please click here to view our home breath test kit video
Mail-Order Hydrogen & Methane Breath Test Kit Prices:
2 Tests - $245.00* 5 Tests - $575.00
3 Tests - $355.00 6 Tests - $685.00
4 Tests - $465.00 7 Tests - $795.00
SHIPPING & POSTAGE:
Prices are inclusive of $25.00 for registered express delivery anywhere in Australia plus reply-paid postage (with parcel tracking) back to Gastrolab. For overseas shipping please contact Gastrolab.
*COMPULSORY LACTULOSE TEST
A compulsory Lactulose control test is included in each kit you order. That’s why, we’ll assume a minimum of two tests per kit order.
Please note: Once an order has been placed and payment is made, the cost is non-refundable.
Which Breath Tests Do I Order?
- The Fructose test is recommended in all IBS patients, especially those with symptoms related to ingestion of fruits and vegetables (and their derivatives, e.g. juices, purees), honey, and food/drink containing high-fructose corn syrup.
- The Lactose test is recommended in all IBS patients, especially those with symptoms related to ingestion of milk and dairy products.
- The Sorbitol test is recommended for suspected malabsorption of sorbitol, found in some fruits (e.g. stone fruits) and used as a sweetener in sugar-free foods (e.g. artificially sweetened gums/mints). A sorbitol test is also useful in patients with suspected or diagnosed fructose intolerance.
- The Sucrose test is recommended for suspected malabsorption of sucrose, found in many processed foods (as common table sugar), and in fruits and vegetables.
- The Mannitol test is recommended for suspected malabsorption of mannitol, found in a few vegetables (e.g. mushrooms, snow peas, cauliflower) and used as a sugar substitute.
- The Glucose test (in conjunction with the lactulose test) is recommended for investigation of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO).